Complete GM Warranty Claims Administration
- Review warranty claims for compliance with GM P&P including warranty coverage, correct labor ops and time, parts to labor op, technician documentation.
- Review warranty claims for accuracy in parts prices and other possible missed revenues including paint and materials, GMPP mark ups on parts and sublet, and labor hours that can be added for leak test and other allowances. Apply for administrative allowances.
- Submit warranty claims, correct rejected claims, prepare WPC paperwork and submit for administrative allowance for parts returned along with any core charges that could be lost if not applied for, provide parts dept. with a scrapping list, reconcile the credit memo and warranty schedule.
- Provide the dealer principal and service manager with a monthly report.
- E-mail alerts: We send out e-mails throughout the month alerting service and parts management to pertinent warranty information and areas of possible charge back to watch out for. Our e-mails offer advice regarding proper technician and advisor documentation personalized to each dealership's individual needs.
Warranty Schedule Reconciliation
- Review aged warranty claims and correct those that may have rejected or were in some other way difficult to process.
- Submit claims and prepare journal entries with appropriate authorization from management personnel for schedule reconciliation.
Add Credit Proposal
- This service is for dealerships that have found that administrative allowances have not been applied for on a consistent basis. We will review the past 6 months of credit memos for repairs that qualify for administrative allowance, review those claims and apply for credits that were not included with the original submission.
In House Training
- Technician and Advisor meetings: Group and/or one on one GM compliance training meetings with helpful hand outs reviewing proper documentation and P&P requirements.
Temporary Fill In
- Complete warranty administration during the vacation or leave of absence of your warranty administrator.
Claims Compliance Review
- We will review a sample of your paid claims that are in high expense or trend areas for P&P compliance, proper claim submission and collection of administrative allowances.
- We will provide you with a report of RO's subject to possible charge back and any overlooked warranty revenues. We will include suggestions for areas that need improvement.
- Review our findings and suggestions in a staff meeting.
- Provide the dealer principal and service manager with a summary report.
Email Alert Support
- $50.00 per month retainer will include the dealership personnel that you choose to be included in our email alert list. We send out e-mails throughout the month alerting staff to pertinent warranty requirements and recent changes, areas of possible charge back to watch out for as well as opportunities to increase profit.